sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2022

#361 - Butterfly


 And I ain't gonna lie cause your loving gets me high
So to keep you by my side there's nothing that I won't try
Butterflies in her eyes and the looks to kill
Time is passing
I'm asking could this be real
Cause I can't sleep I can't hold still

The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal
I can feel too much is never enough
You're always there to lift me up
When these times get rough
I was lost, now I'm found
Ever since you've been around
You're the women that I want
So yo, I'm putting it down

STYLE CARD

HEAD: [AKERUKA ADVX] - Iris Head
BODY: eBody REBORN
SKIN: tres beau x lelutka evox - julie skin (2.4)
SHAPE: BE Allure Shape - Adria Shape {AK ADVX - Iris Head}
HAIR: RAMA.SALON - Luna Hair 'Naturals Pack'
NAILS: BLOOM - BRUSH NAILS [MOUNTAIN PEAK COLLECTION]
EYESHADOW: ::SlackGirl:: BOM 100 EvoX-ADVX SHADOW
DRESS: .Aitne. Yaki dress @eBody REBORN Event (OPEN 20 September) 
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: KUNGLERS - Vanya set
RINGS: V/.VoluptasVirtualis - [Aryn Rings] 1.1 @THE WAREHOUSE SALE
POSE: [InDiGo] Butterfly Away - Gift
BUTTERFLIES: [ R U V A ] - Butterfly Aura - 

Inspiration song: Crazy Town - Butterfly


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário