quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2022

#353 - Sugar

 

Sugar, yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar, yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Ryn Head 3.1
BODY: eBody REBORN
SKIN: PoPPet: Rubia Skin 
SHAPE: .pomegranate. alice shape. eborn. ryn
EYESHADOW: [Aparencia] -Evangeline pack EvoX 
 It comes with 12 different colors of eyeshadows. compatible with Lelutka EvoX HD.
HAIR: Wasabi // Vanilla Hair - Blondes Exclusive @Access
DRESS: Brillancia - Naomi dress  @Tres Chic Event 
WINGS: Pink Charcoal - C-02 Wings @Cyber Fair
EARRINGS: [POM] Rena Earpods 
RINGS: Kibitz - Sandrian rings 
COTTON CANDY: - Sweet Art - Cotton Candy Set 

Location: Varna, Bulgaria

Inspiration song: Maroon 5 - Sugar

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário