terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2022

#372 - Come away with me

 

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountain top
Come away with me and I'll
Never stop loving you

And I wanna wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you

To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

STYLE CARD

SKIN: PoPPet Skins: Gisele EXCLUSIVE @Mix Event (Closing Date: November 20, 2022)
SHAPE: JOY - Candice shape for Lelutka Evo X Avalon3.1 
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Tsveta 
NAILS: zhu. 'Noir' mesh nails (coffin)
EYESHADOW: Knife Party // Curve Eye Makeup // 
LINGERIE: Limited Addiction - Maddie Set Fatpack - @Dollholic (Event Closing Date: November 11, 2022) 
STOCKINGS: .:Avanti:. Emerie Stockings - Black 
CHOKER: Via Fulo Choker heart Gift @#BIGGIRL (Event Closing Date: November 10, 2022)
RINGS: [VOZ] Crazy Butterfly Bento Rings (Gold)
POSE: B(u)Y ME: Provoke Poseset SF. 
BACKDROP: SYNNERGY.TAVIS//Home Office Backdrop 

Inspiration song: Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário