domingo, 13 de novembro de 2022

#376 - Stereo Love

 

Awwwwnnnnnn... this song is SO special to me! It takes me back to my beginnings of sl and brings me great memories! And you? What's your special song that brings back memories??? Comment below for me!

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart
I don't wanna be another one
Paying for the things I never done
Don't let go, don't let go
To my love

Can I get to your soul?
Can you get to my flow?
Can you promise we won't let go?
All the things that I need
All the things that you need
You can make it feel so real

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
BODY: -Belleza- Gen.X - Classic
SKIN: [Glam Affair] Reese Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Rose Kiss @The Fifty
SHAPE: LILO's FIT - Shape LeL EVOX Avalon - Gabriella
EYES: Avi-Glam. Editorial Eyes
HAIR: Stealthic - Blight @The Fifty
NAILS: Le Forme Bento Nails M02 Glamour French @Happy Weekend 60L$
LASHES: .:Mai Bilavio:. VarietyPack QUirky (EVOX) 
EYESHADOW: XS Primal EvoX - Rock'swirl Essence
LIPS: *Booty's Beauty* [Lel Evo X BOM] Bite Teeth Tattoos
DRESS: REED - NOVA - New release
NECKLACE: SynCo - Art Deco Inspired Necklace - 
POSE: [piXit] Sensual - SP1 Pose Pack @G.O.A.T66 WEEKLY SALE

Inspiration song: Stereo Love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário