quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2022

#382 - Too Good At Goodbyes

 

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true

I'm way too good at goodbyes

STYLE CARD

HEAD: LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1 
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SHAPE: * Eva Store * Shape Gia for LeLUTKA Briannon Head  
SKIN: Beaumore 'Safora' for Lelutka Evo X (Chocolate)
HAIR: Stealthic - Dawn (Browns)
EYES: CINO - Emotional Eyes - HONEY PACK 
NAILS: Finesse - Fall Nail Set
EYESHADOW: *saint. x evox - wazoo eyeshadow
DRESS: Virtual Diva Divine MONO 
EARRING: [MANDALA] TEMPURA Hoop-Earring-Gold - GIFT
POSE: [ west end ] Bento Poses - Lodestone III - Single Poses

Inspiration song: Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (Official Music Video)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário