sexta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2022

#374 - Cold little heart


In my heart, in this cold heart
I can live or I can die
I believe if I just try
You believe in you and I

Maybe this time I can be strong
But since I know who I am
I'm probably wrong

Maybe this time I can go far
Thinking about where I've been
Ain't helping me start

STYLE CARD

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
HAIR: [monso] Gara Hair /Mix & Pop @Collabor88
NAILS: Veechi - Smokey Ombre // Stiletto Female 
EYESHADOW: ::SlackGirl:: BOM 120 EvoX-ADVX SHADOW
LIPSTICK: Tutti Belli - 'Break My Soul' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 1
FACE TATTOO: SYNNERGY.TAVIS// LOST TATTOO  
DRESS: Virtual Diva - Rio - NEW RELEASE
JEWERLY: [HEARTSDALE JEWELLERY] Tsarina Collection @Uber Event
POSE: [piXit] Cute Curves Posepack

Inspiration song: Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário