quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2023

#389 - Tonigh

 

Slowing down means
What I’ve done is catching up with me
As my shadows circle round
My feet will always hit the ground

And I
Will fight
In the front lines
For a lifeline
Tonight
I’ll try
To capture my dreams
Try to catch me…

STYLE CARD

HEAD: LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1
SKIN: Guapa - Avalon Skin 
SHAPE: LILO's FIT - Shape Lelutka EVOX Briannon [M*L*K*EK*eB] Pequena
EYES: Ladybird. // Acolyte Eyes
HAIR: Nova. Glow // Blended Kit @Tres Chic
NAILS: [SOM] Glassy Nail V2
EYESHADOW: KOONZ - Queen Liner [LeLutka EvoX]
LIPSTICK: Beaumore 'Furious' (Choco) PACK 3 for Lelutka EVO X - Each set (Blush, Rose and Choco) includes:

• Applier with 2 lipsticks on the first package for Lelutka EVO/EVO X (PACK 1);

• Applier with 2 lipsticks on the second package for Lelutka EVO/EVO X (PACK 2);

• Applier with 2 lipsticks on the third package for Lelutka EVO/EVO X (PACK 3);

• FATPACK containing all 6 items from the packages + 2 exclusive shades for Lelutka EVO/EVO X;

TATTOO: [AddictedToInk] ..Harumi @Orsy Event (7-21 Jan, 2023)
BODY: .Aitne. Iris Body - 6 colors 6 colors extra only fatpack

KUPRA / MAITREYA/ LEGACY/ EBODY-REBORN + JUICY BOOBS / GENXCURVY - Mesh original

SHOES: R3HAB- Aiko Heels
JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] Cascade Collection 
POSE: Animosity - 153 Pose Pack  

Inspiration song: Barbie Sailers - Tonight

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário