quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2023

#422 - Holy

 

I don't do well with the drama
And, no, I can't stand it being fake
(No, no, no, no, no, no, no)
I don't believe in nirvana
But the way that we love in the night gave me life
Baby, I can't explain

That the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy, holy, holy, holy, holy
On God
Runnin' to the altar like a track star
Can't wait another second
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Milan Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

SKIN: Voguel - Hoyeon Skin X HARAJUKU (20.04 - 10.05) 
30%OFF / BOM / EVOX / 12 VELOUR TONES: FROST, BLUSH, ICY, PORCELAIN, SNOW, CHANTILLY, ROSEKISS, DUNE, VALLE, SIENNA, IBIZA & SUNKISS / BROWLESS OPTION / SHAPE & NECKBLEND INCLUDED

SHAPE: Guapa - Milani Shape for LeLUTKA Milan Head 3.1

EYES: Hexed  - UwU Eyes EVOX

HAIR: TRUTH VIP Cupcake *fixV2* - GROUP GIFT

NAILS: LIVIA::Laylani Rings & Nails 

DRESS: Lilleth Mills x BRIGHT Collection
Fitted for Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra, GenX Classic & Curvy.

JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] Valerie Collection 

PURSE: 1990 - Fluffy Tote @The Grand Event

POSE: PSYCHO POSE - 5 POSE BENTO - AVA 

BACKDROP: Rose Nature Backdrop - The Bearded Guy

Inspiration song: Justin Bieber - Holy ft. Chance The Rapper


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário