terça-feira, 9 de maio de 2023

#425 - Changes

 

Some days I move like water
Some days I burn like fire
Some days I wanna push further
Some days I wanna do nothin'

And I just wanna be the best of me
Even though sometimes we might disagree
So that I can be the best for you
That's all I wanna do

I'm goin' through changes
I'm goin' through changes
Though I'm goin' through changes
Don't mean that I'll chang

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Kaya Head 3.1

BODY: -Belleza- Gen.X - Classic

SKIN AND SHAPE: [Simple Bloom] Skin, Caitlin

EYES: .euphoric ~Elise Eyes  Applier ~[LeLutka&BOM]Pack 2

LASHES: [SYN] Synergy / Eyelashes Dolly 02

HAIR: Stealthic - Adore (Group Gift)

NAILS: LIVIA // Hazel Bento Nails

NAILS FEET: ~GD~ Swish Swish (Square Pedi) - Belleza GEN.X Feet 

OUTFIT: AVALE Dominica @Cosmopolitan (01.13/05)

SHOES: N-core QUINN "Black"

JEWELRY: [HJ] Frida Kahlo Collection 

POSE: Boo'd Up.oses - Standing Drama V2 - 


Inspiration song: Teddy Swims - Changes (Justin Bieber Cover)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário