sábado, 13 de maio de 2023

#426 - Diamonds

 

You dream of glitter and gold
My hеart's already been sold
Show you how little I care
How littlе I care, how little I care

My diamonds leave with you
You're never gonna hear my heart break
Never gonna move in dark ways
Baby, you're so cruel

My diamonds leave with you
Material love won't fool me
When you're not here, I can't breathe
Think I always knew
My diamonds leave with you
(Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds, diamonds)

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

SKIN AND SHAPE: Voguel - Izzy Skin @Level Event (01-24/05 2023) - 30% OFF!!!

EYES: YOSHI - Eole Eyes - 05 

HAIR: VCO ~ KARINA Hair / Rigged / 

NAILS: 1990 - Playmate Deco Set + HUD @The Directory Event (01-24/05)

LASHES: [Belantti] Tinker Lashes 

LIPSTICK: WEN - DREAMY PACK(LEL EVOX)

MOLES: Fontaine Cosmetics - Details Body Collection

TOP: UC Lya top all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn

SHORT: - pOOnsh - Ashley Shorts (dark blue) @Tres Chic

JEWELRY: LaGyo _ Stardust 

RINGS: Kibitz - Keria's rings - gold

POSE: OMY Blossom 4


Inspiration song: Sam Smith - Diamonds (Official Music Video)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário