sábado, 9 de setembro de 2023

#445 - Stars

 

Anyone who ever held you
Would tell you the way I'm feeling
Anyone who ever wanted you
Would try to tell you what I feel inside

The only thing I ever wanted
Was the feeling that you ain't faking
The only one you ever thought about
Wait a minute, can't you see

That I wanna fall from the stars
Straight into your arms?
I, I feel you, yeah

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SKIN AND SHAPE: [Simple Bloom] Skin, Leticia (v3.0) 
EYES: ALEX - Malta Eyes 2
HAIR: TRUTH Tangle - Brunette
NAILS AND RINGS: LIVIA // Nessa Rings & Nails @The Belleza Event (Aug.29 - Oct. 21)
- Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra and Gen.X
EYELASHES: [Renna] Sky Lash Pack 
EYESHADOW: WarPaint* Amala Gem Collection [LeL Evo/EvoX]
LIPSTICK: Monika Gloss Teeth. Mansa~
BODY SHIMMER AND HALO: rainnn FF23 + Kiari Crystal Shimmer +Tempest Shine+Stellar Halo
JEWELRY: [HJ] Faerie Queene Collection 
HEAD FLOWERS: AZOURY - Demain
POSE: ::WetCat::& UnFlat "Winds" Pinwheel Prop Set 

Inspiration song: Simply Red - Stars


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário