quinta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2023

#447 - Love in the dark


You have given me something that I can't live without
You mustn't underestimate that when you are in doubt
But I don't want to carry on like everything is fine
The longer we ignore it all, the more that we will fight
Please, don't fall apart
I can't face your breaking heart
I'm trying to be brave
Stop asking me to stay

I can't love you in the dark...

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1
BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN: Voguel - Niara Skin 30%OFF @Cakeday Event 
- Voguel Shop X Released for Lelutka EVOX / Akeruka ADVX
10 Velour Tones: Ibiza, Sunkiss, Praline, Illa, Brownie, Chocolate, Amber, Ebony, Mali & Moonlight

SHAPE: K!ODIO - [Krimy] - Shape LeL Briannon head 3.1 Evo X 
EYES: Gloom. - Coffee Collection 
EYELASHES: [Renna] Liv Lash Set 
EYELINER DOTS: Just Magnetized - Multi Look Eyeliner  PACK 02
HAIR: {Limerence} Cynthia hair - Natural beauty
NAILS: Le Forme Nightmare Tatoo Gloves+Bento Nails 

TOP: UC Lace bra all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn

BINDI: ~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Bindi Adria:.
NECKLACE: [Z O O M] Katkey Necklace v2
RINGS: LIVIA::Piala Rings
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Erika, Kupra, & Gen.X

POSE: [InDiGo] Kitty Breathing & Static Stands Set


Inspiration song: Sia - Love In The Dark ft. Adele [Music Video]


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário