quinta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2023

#450 - Expectations

 

No, I don't mean to pry
I don't need no play by play, nah
All I need from your side
Is for you to communicate
Respect for my time, respect for my space
Respect for my energy
'Cause I've been waiting here all night for you to warm me up
And you haven't once thought of me

Wish I had no expectations
I really wish that I could get it through your head
With no confrontation
I really wish we could talk about it instead
All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same fucking bed
Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN: [ROUSSEAU] ISIS SKIN - ROSE KISS - LEL EVO X & AK ADVX

SHAPE: K!ODIO - [Fiorela] - Shape LeL Avalon head 3.1 Evo X

HAIR: TRUTH Collective - Epitome / - Brunette
*TRUTH x FAGA come together to work collectively.

NAILS: Miumiu. Nails 30 Swatches and rings #016

LIPSTICK: INNOCENCE beauty - MIKAELA LIPS LELUTKA EVO X 

DRESS: AVALE Merilyn @Cosmopolitan (September 18, 2023 - September 30, 2023)
Dress -Merilyn- in 12 colors separately for top & skirt

SHOES: {Le'La} Vika Heels

JEWELRY: [HJ] Seul-Gi Collection - Exclusive! @Seoul Sessions Event

HAT: :Dernier: "Ella" Hat - Black

ACESSORIES: rainnn - Champagne Glass and Aura 

POSE: .::IDK::. Pack#179 

Inspiration song: Lauren Jauregui - Expectations (Official Video)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário