segunda-feira, 4 de setembro de 2023

#444 - Angel

 


I'm a big deal
I get sick and tired of holdin' it in
Rich blood
You can probably see the gold in my skin
I'm more than a girl, won't let the troubles of the world
Come weigh me down

But angels make a way somehow
But if we fall, we fall on clouds

Some might hate and they wait on your fall
They don't know there's a grace for it all
My flaws don't make me
Beautiful and real are you, they cannot compare, all you
Perfectly a masterpiece in all of me, even my scars
Even my scars, yeah

STYLE CARD
HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SKIN: Guapa - Courtney Skin (LEL EVOX) @Tres Chic 
SHAPE: ZUTA SHAPE PAN
EYES: AG. Fame Eyes - Fatpack
HAIR: WINGS-HAIR-ER1203 OMBER 
NAILS: LIVIA // Journey Nails - Redux No.1 - 60L$ for WOW Weekend (Sept 1-4)
For Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Erika, Kupra, & Gen.X
FRECKLES: WEN - FRECKLES (LEL X/ LEL EVO/ GENUS/ CATWA) UNISSEX
LIPSTICK: R3HAB - Hermosa - Evox - EXCLUSIVE @13th Street Event
Lelutka evox hd applier hud, includes 8 lip colors. 
JUMPSUIT: UC Liza outfit all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn
JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] Biba Collection EXCLUSIVE@Designer Showcase
RINGS: Bonita* bento rings emotions
POSE: [piXit] Sai - Pose Pack 

Inspiration song: Halle - Angel (Official Video)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário