domingo, 1 de outubro de 2023

#454 - Good vibes


I'm gettin' them good vibes
I'm livin' this good life
I'm breathin' on God's time
And I ain't gonna waste one breath
I'm soakin' it all up
I got me a full cup
And there ain't nothing spill it
Nothin' gonna kill it
Wavin' them worries goodbye
I'm feelin' them good vibes

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1


SKIN: Beaumore 'Flor' for Lelutka Evo X - Sienna @60L$ Happy Weekend

SHAPE: ZUTA SHAPE MONICA

EYES: AG. Mirror Eyes Pack @Cosmopolitan Event

HAIR: WINGS-HAIR-ER0826 Omber (Pack)

EYESHADOWS: [PAIX] Kaia Smokey Eyeshadows - Fatpack 

JUMPSUIT: Lilleth. WILD Collection - New Release!

JEWERLY: [HJ] Mehram Collection @Uber (25/09 - 22/10)

RINGS: Kibitz - Roxy's rings - gold

ACESSORIES: [lilp] Never Fall Juice - Pomegranate  @60L$ Happy Weekend

POSE: Secret Poses - Good Vibes

Inspiration song: Chris Janson - "Good Vibes"


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário