segunda-feira, 16 de outubro de 2023

#458 - Here I Go Again

 

No I don't know where I'm going
But I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time.
Here I go again, here I go again
Though I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on
'Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

And here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
But I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN: Voguel - Lilith Skin FATPACK (EVOX) @LEVEL EVENT(OCTOBER)
/ WITH 30%OFF / LEL EVOX / AK ADVX / BOM / EVOX / 12 VELOUR TONES: FROST, BLUSH, ICY, PORCELAIN, SNOW, CHANTILLY, ROSEKISS, DUNE, VALLE, SIENNA, IBIZA & SUNKISS / BROWLESS OPTION / SHAPE & NECKBLEND INCLUDED

SHAPE: FLACKO - Shape Loara Lelutka Avalon Evox 

EYEBROWS: ETERNITY - CUTE EYEBROWS LELUTKA EVOX 

EYES: Gloom. - Fearne Collection

EYESHADOW: identity faces - lelutka million stars 5

HAIR: TRUTH Collective x  Wasabi/ Imani - Grayscale

NAILS: LIVIA // Mix It PRO Nails // Holo Ombre HUD 

TOP: UC United top all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn @UBER 

SKIRT: UC United skirt all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn @UBER

ARMBANDS: CODEX_Python arm snake 

POSE: SAPA pose v10 - 6

Inspiration song: Whitesnake - Here I Go Again 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário