quinta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2023

#456 - Hold me close

 

Settle in, settle down
Make your bed, make yourself at home now
Like you mean all the things you've been saying
I got scars and I got doubts
I'm in my head 'cause I wore my heart out
I wanna feel every word that is sinking

'Cause before I even want it to be over
I'm wondering if this is going nowhere
So when I pull away, just pull me closer
Like I told you

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

SHAPE AND SKIN: [Simple Bloom] Skin Victoria for EVOX
Head skin. HD Layers Collection (HD Brows, Eyes, E.S. and Lipstick). Shape for Lel Avalon (3v: Maitrteya, Belleza GenX and Senra) 

EYES: ETERNITY - CUTE EYES LELUTKA EVOX @Marketplace
💟NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY💟
Content: ❥Applicator 5 Eyes, in very clear and shocking colors, perfect for your Halloween look: aquamarine, blue, amber, grey and pink
You can apply the color on the right, on the left or on both eyes
Works with Lelutka Evolution and EvoX

HAIR: Platinum - "Karenina" Hairstyle @Equal10

NAILS: LIVIA // Inaya Nails @Tres Chic (Sept 17 - Oct 10)
Nails are rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra, & Gen.X

VEINS: HANZ - Veins

BODY FRECKLES: ::BLOSSOM:: Body Freckles [BOM]

OUTFIT: roslyn. milani outfit. 
Milani comes in 10+ gorgeous colors. Rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy Boobs.Fatpack comes with a color HUD and 5 bonus colors & patterns.

EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: [HJ] Boho Beach Collection - EXCLUSIVE! @Cosmopolitan Event (Oct. 02/14)

POPCORN: Junk Food - Microwave Popcorn

POSE: Sassy Sweet Poses - Beauty 

Inspiration song: Georgia Ku - Hold Me Close

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário