quarta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2023

#461 - Lazy

 

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gon' tell me I can't

I'll be lounging on a couch, just chilling in my snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie
'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man

I´m wearing:

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1

BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN: Voguel - Dove Skin @Tres Chic (Oct.17 - Nov.10, 2023) - 30% OFF!!!
Voguel Shop X Released for Lelutka EVOX / Akeruka ADVX
12 Velour Tones: Frost, Blush, Icy, Porcelain, Snow, Dune, Valley, Chantilly, Rosekiss, Sienna, Ibiza & Sunkiss
INCLUDED: - Normal / Browless Option / Shape (designed for Avalon)
- Neckblend / Realistic Ears BOM

SHAPE: LILO's FIT - Shape Lelutka EVOX Fleur 3.1 - Dracula

EYES: S H I M M  /  Lelutka Eyes Applier ~ Bom / CYBER V SET I 

HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Sally -  Naturals 

NAILS: Le Forme Bento Nails M07 Fairy Glitter 

LIPSTICK: R3HAB- Reece- Evox - Exclusive @The Grand Event (Oct.26th - Nov.13th)
Lelutka Evox HD Applier HUD- Includes 8 Lip Colors

OUTFIT: Newphe - Kaylee Outfit @Dubai Event (Oct.20th - Nov. 15th) 
(HUD included only in fatpack)
Bodies: Legacy/Perky/Pushup Legacy/Perky - Maitreya/Petite - Smash Boobs - Reborn - Juicy - Waifu

RINGS: LIVIA // Gemma Rings & Nail Rings @Dollholic Event (Oct 18 - Nov 11)
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra, & Gen.X
7 metals. 8 gems - Show/ride each ring.

NECKLACE: UKIYO : aera necklace 

PIG: !Ohmai: Pigpunzel Softtoy - OLD Gift
*Closed Store 

POSE: KNIFU. Sukeban Pose Pack (Bento) 


Inspiration song: Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song (Official Music Video)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário