sábado, 11 de novembro de 2023

#467 - Breathe you In My Dreams


 I could move mountains
Sail away
Only cause
Ive got this much faith
This love
Is a lie
But I'm crying
And lonely these nights
Silver shadows

Walking by my side
Silver shadows
Walking by my side
But I aint coming
I aint coming home tonight
I breathe you in my
I breathe you in my dreams

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  

SKIN AND SHAPE: Guapa - Marceline Skin @Happy Weekend - 60 L$
For Lelutka Evo X and compatible with all heads using the Evo X map. This skin is also fully compatible with VELOUR body skins. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/VELOUR/87/124/83
Included in this package:
✦ Face Skin (Brows and Browless) in 12 Tones Normal and 3 Fantasy tones.
✦ Base Eyebrows
✦ Shape for Lelutka Avalon Head 3.1 /Legacy Body
✦ Ears Skin
✦ 4 Lip tones

BROWS: [SB] (EvoX) Brows: Clara, Upward, DIAMOND
★ HD BROWS: Clara, Upward
Available packs: *Single (white/tintable) - *Essentials (5 styles, White/Tintable) - *12-Tones Pack (plain brows, 12 tones) - *Diamond Pack (5 styles x 12 tones each).
(Inludes HD and BoM options)
Compatible with Lelutka EvoX and Akeruka AdvX* Heads. (*) Except HD content, only available for LeLutka.

EYELINER: +EXO+ SPOOKY EYELINER EVOX HUD

MOLES: ALT3 > Raven - Genetics

LIPSTICK: Fontaine Cosmetics x LelEvoX - Keep Real Lips Collection

HAIR: Stealthic - Reflect 

NAILS: Ascendant - Plastic Stars Nails

EARRINGS AND RINGS: LIVIA // Damara Rings & Earrings New release @ E U P H O R I A (Nov 7 - 30)
- Rings rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, & Gen.X
- Earrings rigged for Lelutka EvoX Female Human Ears
- 7 metals; 8 gems colors
- Show/Hide each ring

NECKLACE: Kibitz - Josette's necklace - silver

POSE: KitCat - Sleeping Willow Pumpkin & Ghost Pillow Gift

Inspiration song: Trixie Whitley - Breathe you In My Dreams [Official Music Video]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário