quinta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2023

#465 - Just a Girl

 

The moment that I step outside
So many reasons for me to run and hide
I can't do the little things I hold so dear
'Cause it's all those little things that I fear

'Cause I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be
'Cause they won't let me drive late at night
Oh, I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak
'Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes
Oh, I'm just a girl, take a good look at me
Just your typical prototype

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Raven Head 3.1 

BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN: Voguel - Anna Skin (EVOX) @Level Event (Nov. 01-24 , 2023)
WITH 30%OFF / LEL EVOX / AK ADVX / BOM / EVOX / 
12 VELOUR TONES: FROST, BLUSH, ICY, PORCELAIN, SNOW, CHANTILLY, ROSEKISS, DUNE, VALLE, SIENNA, IBIZA & SUNKISS 
BROWLESS OPTION  
SHAPE & NECKBLEND INCLUDED

SHAPE: [Cloud] Aline Shape - Lelutka Raven EvoX

EYES: serotonin. miu lens 

HAIR: Wasabi // Wren Hair - Brunettes @ANTHEM Event (03-30/11)

NAILS: Ascendant - Oceans Nails 10

LIPS: ~Little Foxy B.~ Unholy Lipstick Pack 3 (LeL EvoX)

TATTOO: ZUTA TATTOO BORBOLETA UNIVERSO

OUTFIT: Lithium - Ayaka Set - new release!

SNEAKER: MOoH! Taliah boots light

NECKLACE: Kibitz - Elenia necklace - silver

SEPTUM: - sc - Sunlight Septum 

PIERCING: :Diamante: Greed Abdominal Piercing 

BACKDROP: blaink. - Skate Park

POSE: B R E A K 59 SKATE

Inspiration song: No Doubt - Just A Girl

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário