sexta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2023

#466 - Elevate my mind

 

We can rise death defy gravity
Bring about a sense of personality
So as I walk I look around
See some go up , some go down
There goes the mayor his nose is brown
Guess how he get to wear his crown
But his hands are shaking the walls are breakin
And one day they will all fall down
Sometimes its better that way
Makin space for a some day

We're on the ground floor got lots to learn
Slip to the basement and you burn
First floor and you start to fall
Out the bed clothes answer the door
On the second I comprehend
Positive waves are what I send
Third floor and you start to flow
Tell me now where d'ya wanna go

(higher baby)
I wanna go higher (elevate my mind)
Were'd you wanna go?
I wanna go higher (higher baby)
I wanna go higher (higher baby)

HEAD: *GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 v2.0

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  
 
SKIN: <Nar> Brienne Skin (Face) // GENUS+BOM // Glow

SHAPE: Shape Manya - Malena for Genus Classic Head.

EYES: {S0NG} Natsumi Eyes - V2 

HAIR: RAMA.SALON - Millie Hair 'Naturals Pack'

FRECKLES: WEN- FRECKLES (LEL X/ LEL EVO/ GENUS/ CATWA) UNISSEX 

LIPSTICK: LIVIA // Liquid Kiss Lipstick - OLD ITEM!

SCARS: Mimmi Collection #Fight Club Scars & Dark Circles_Scars

DRESS: roslyn. miley outfit. megapack 

BOOTS: CODEX_Inaka Boots @FAMESHED (01-27/11)

NECKLACE AND RING: *Bonita* doggy set (Kupra, Legacy, reborn) 

POSE: the pose shop. you cant skate with us! - OLD ITEM!

BACKDROP: blaink. - Skate Park


Inspiration song: Stereo MC's - Elevate My Mind (Official Video)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário