sábado, 20 de janeiro de 2024

#484 - Can't Get You Off My Mind

 

Babe can't you see
That this is killing me
I don't want to push you baby
And I don't want you to be told
It's just that I can't breathe without you
Feel like I'm gonna lose control

But when it comes to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeaaah

Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope
Yeah yeahhhhhheee yeah
Tell me baby, yeah
What are the rules the reasons and the do's and don'ts
Yeah yeahhhhhheee yeah
Tell me baby tell me baby, yeah
What do you feel inside?

__________ I´M WEARING __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Lilly  Head 3.1

BODY: *PRIMA* Femme Elite v1.4

SKIN: Voguel - Taylor Skin FATPACK (EVOX)
LEL EVOX / AK ADVX / BOM / EVOX / 12 VELOUR TONES: FROST, BLUSH, ICY, PORCELAIN, SNOW, CHANTILLY, ROSEKISS, DUNE, VALLE, SIENNA, IBIZA & SUNKISS / BROWLESS OPTION / SHAPE & NECKBLEND INCLUDED

SHAPE: ::Midori's Store:: Qi-Yue Shape 

HAIR: DOUX - Tisianna hairstyle 

LIPSTICK: [CHINOCASTORE] Gloss Lady 

LINGERIE: Faida - Paige Prima 

NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: [Glitzz] Triple Pearls Necklace Exclusive @Collabor 88 (Jan8/Feb6,2024) 

POSE: BOHEME. Couture. Silhouette collection
____________________________________________________________

Inspiration song: Lenny Kravitz - Can't Get You Off My Mind

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário