segunda-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2024

#485 - Wild Thoughts

 

I don't know if you could take it
Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked
I wanna be your baby, baby, baby
Spinning and it's wet just like it came from Maytag
White girl wasted on that brown liquor
When I get like this I can't be around you
I'm too lit to dim down a notch
'Cause I could name some thangs that I'm gon' do

Wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild thoughts
Wild, wild, wild
When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts
Wild, wild, wild
When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts

__________ WEARING __________

HEAD: LOGO Josie Head v2.0 
LOGO Josie head has now been updated to v2.0 which includes new and improved HD makeup layers and EvoX skin support.

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

SKIN: ! #saint. x evox - gutta k skin veil 

SHAPE: I make my own shape

EYES: AG. Mellow Eyes - Group Gift 

HAIRBASE: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Hairbase - Windy

NAILS: Ladybird x Quirky // Natural Nails - Nude Stiletto 

HAT: *COCO*_WoolFeltFedora_Black

EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: [Glitzz] Triple Pearls Necklace Exclusive  @Collabor88 (Jan8/Feb6,2024)

RINGS: MG - Rings - Kirenna Fey Teadrops

GLOVES: Gloves Carol - Black  [CAROL G]
____________________________________________________________

Inspiration song: DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts (Official Video) ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário