quarta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2024

#489 - Streets

 

And I can't be without you
Why can't I find no one like you?

Baby, we tried to fight it
We all been there some days
Thought I needed something else
And acted like I was okay
We just had to work it out
And baby, I needed space
Ain't nobody 'round here on your level
You're so far away
You're pouring your heart out
I'm acting like I knew
You held me so down
So down I never grew, oh
I tried to find out
When none of them came through
And now I'm stuck in the middle
And baby had to pull me out, oh

__________ WEARING __________

SKIN: TRADITIONAL - MARILIA VELOUR SKIN ROSE KISS [LELUTKA EVO X]

EYES: !Musa! Dian Eyes Subscriber gift

EYEBROWS: [Simple Bloom] (EvoX) Brows: Bounty Huntress, Soft Arch, DIAMOND - New release!

LIPSTICK: EXO FORBIDDEN LIPSTICK EVOX

HAIR: DOUX - Lemon hairstyle

NAILS: Le Forme Bento Nails M04 Secret 

DRESS: UC Elizabeth dress all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn @UBER
United Colors has done it again, this time at UBER event! This creator believes in giving you options in all the designs. The Elizabeth dress is another one with those options. This silk and lace gown gives you color sections, materials, and customizing the cross halter strap around the neck and whether you want the lace to be sheer or solid. Are you curious about the colors? Well this creation comes to you in 11 spring and sexy colors.
Moving with the time, you can fit this new release onto the mesh bodies of eBody REBORN, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Legacy Perky Petite, Maitreya Lara, Maitreya Lara(X), and Maitreya Lara(X) Petite. Time to go dancing, ladies! The Elizabeth dress is ready for you at UBER event starting January 25!
Remember to use the HUD to turn your Materials on for full effect inworld. 

SHOES: [Gos] Khloe Laced Sandals - Crimson

HANDBAG: Revienne: The Calais Handbag [SILVER] 

CHOKER: SIGMA Spine choker & earrings 

POSE: La Plume .collection Yumi -  Availalble @Kawaii Project  (From the 18th January to the 12th February)
___________________________________________________________

Inspiration song: Doja Cat - Streets

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário