domingo, 28 de janeiro de 2024

#487 - Sparks

 

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
That's what I do

I know I was wrong
I won't let you down
(Oh, yeah, I will, yeah, I will, yes, I will) 

__________ WEARING __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Kaya Head 3.1


SKIN: Guapa - Brooke Skin (LEL EVOX) combined with {Guapa} - Ker Freckles and Beauty Marks/Moles (Lel Evox)

SHAPE: ::Midori's Store:: Luana Shape (Lelutka Kaya 3.1 Evo X) v+

EYES: Gloom. - Nightsky Collection 

EYESHADOWS: R3HAB- Pixie Dust- Evox 

GLOSS:  Tutti Belli - 'Princess' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 4

HAIR: Magika - Erin Hair

NAILS: LIVIA // Candy Drip Nails 

OUTFIT: {Le'La} Dannie Set
↳ Romper | Jacket
↳ 50 Textures Romper (plain&pattern)
↳ 30 Colors Jacket (plain)
↳ Multiple Colors Combination via HUD
↳ FitMesh for mesh avatars
Sizes
☻ 1 Fitted Mesh for Larax
☻ 2 Fitted Mesh for Legacy/Perky
☻ 2 Fitted Mesh for Ebody Reborn/Waifus

NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: [HJ] Eostre Collection Gold - New and exclusive @Uber during the Jan/Feb round.

RINGS: Vibing -- celestia rings -- gold

POSE: La Plume .collection Daysie
___________________________________________________________

Inspiration song: Coldplay - Sparks

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário