sábado, 6 de abril de 2024

#514 - Sweetheart

 

Woke up this morning, to your sleepy smile
I realized I haven't told you in a while
That you're my life, you're my dream
You're the reason for every song I sing
You're my rock, your my world
Your my always and forever girl

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX

SHAPE and SKIN: TRADITIONAL - BETH VELOUR SKIN [LELUTKA EVO X]

EYES: ::Sequoia:: Jesse - New Group Gift!

EYESHADOW and LIPSTICK: Anther Collection - Lipw Glow Graphic Eyeliner (LEL EVOX)   STORE and MARKETPLACE
INCLUDED: • 08 LIPGLOSS GLOW • 06 GRAPHIC EYELINER 

HAIR: DOUX - Leeseo hairstyle 

NAILS and RINGS: LIVIA::Romance Rings & Nails 
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra & Gen.X

T-SHIRT:  REED - BLYTHE -Exclusive- @COSMOPOLITAN
• Bodies: Waifu Boobs • Reborn • Legacy • Perky • LaraX •

EARRINGS: LIVIA // Margot Earrings 
♦ The earrings included in this package are RIGGED for:
    ✔ Lelutka EvoX Female Ears 
            ► Human size only
    ✔ //LEX// - bento ears - miHD-Generation
            ► Human & Pixie sizes only

POSE: LOEL - Unleash 
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Thomas Rhett - Sweetheart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário