segunda-feira, 8 de abril de 2024

#517 - Last night

 

If you could only see
It all belongs to me
I love you so much
I'm yearning for your touch
Come and set me free
Forever yours I'll be
Baby, won't you come and take this pain away?

Last night (oh, last night)
I couldn't even get an answer (oh, baby, what you wanna do to me? Yeah)
I tried to call (alright)
But my pride wouldn't let me dial (why would you just hurt me, baby? Oh)
And I'm sitting here
With this blank expression (don't save me, baby, don't, no)
And the way I feel (oh, I)
I wanna curl up like a child (I'm so alone, I'm so lonely, baby, oh)

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1 

We're thrilled to announce the release of the Soft & Squishy addon!
Let's enhance your already beautiful body and make it even more unique and alluring!
And let's not forget about the Fitness Bust for Prima Petite and Bubbly Bust for Prima Busty!
Visit the store to get it for PRIMA Busty and PRIMA Petite!
Remember: All addons are included free with PRIMA ELITE!
Update your body now! New Version 1.5 is out!

SHAPE and SKIN: E.BEAUTY - LILIBERT SKIN EUDORA & VELOUR - [LEL EvOX]
Skin For Lelutka Evo x & Ak Advx & Catwa Evo x

EYES: +Yes to Me Eyes by .Heart. 

LIPSTICK: VELOUR "BIMBO" LIPSTICK @SoKawaiiSundays

HAIR: TRUTH Muse - Brunette

TATTOO: { Speakeasy } 2000 Tattoo

DRESS: [ARTi'S] Late Night Dress 
→ 45 Latex Textures
→ 18 Leather Textures
→ MIX and Match (front, sides, back , trims + Hearts)
→ 4 Sheers for front, sides and back
→ Possible to hide or show the hearts
→ Shine On and Off
Original Mesh Fitting following bodies:
♥ Maitreya Lara + Petite + Flat
♥ Legacy + Perky
♥ eBODY Reborn + JuicyRolls + Mounds
♥ Inithium Kupra Original
♥ Inithium Khara
♥ Kalhene Erika + SmallWaist
♥ Belleza Gen.X Curvy + Classic
♥ Peach Body
♥ Prima Busty + Petite
♥ Belleza Freya
♥ Slink Hourglass + Physique
♥ Tonic Curvy + Fine
♥ Rebirth Petite

NECKLACE: CODEX_Marzia necklace @Kinky Event (March,28 - April,22)
New Release available at Kinky event from March 28th.
100% original Mesh and Textures, rigged mesh for:
♦ Legacy Classic | Perky
♦ Belleza GenX Classic | Curvy
♦ Ebody Reborn
♦ Maitreya Lara X
HUD CONTROL
♦ 30 Gifs with Show/Hide
♦ 10 HD Metals
♦ Control Hud

Posepack comes with:
◦ 6 Poses and all are in mirror 2.
◦ Posestand
◦ Notecard backdrop/outfit
◦ Notecard with info
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Diddy [feat. Keyshia Cole] - Last Night 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário