sábado, 27 de abril de 2024

#524 - Beautiful

 

(Don't look at me)

Every day is so wonderful, then suddenly
It's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down, oh, no
So don't you bring me down today

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX

SKIN and SHAPE: E.BEAUTY - MIRELA SKIN - EUDORA & VELOUR [LEL EvO-X]

EYES: [ VelvetVue ] Gogh Eyes - Special

LIPSTICK: fumee noire - Natural Lip Gloss @Gothcore

HAIR: TRUTH Elusive - Essential

NAILS: LIVIA // Tatiana Nails + Ombre @Dollholic Event
Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra & Gen.X

LINGERIE: UC Olga bikini @Dubai Event
all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn

SHIRT: UC Olga shirt @N21 Event
all-in-1 Legacy Maitreya Reborn

HELLS: +DL - Gorgona Heels+
For LaraX, Legacy and Reborn mesh bodies.
Hud with 30 colors 

JEWELRY: Romazin Jewelry - Set <Elizabet> - STORE and MARKETPLACE

OWL: LOGO Mechanical Owl Pet v1.0 
Animesh Pet 
Comes with 12 animations and 4 different color schemes. 

POSE: La Plume .collection Loute. 

BACKDROP: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Dark Bathroom
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário