terça-feira, 23 de abril de 2024

#522 - Lost In The Moment


Here wasting my time staring at the sky
Clearing my mind making room for the sunrise
Travel slow ‘cause I got nowhere to go
Follow my heart ‘cause my heart’s my home

Said I'm lost in the moment
And I don’t care no more
‘Cause I'm lost in the moment
And I don’t care

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Billie Head 4.0

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX

SKIN: [theSkinnery] Satine (LelutkaEvox) GIFT

SHAPE: +EXO+ EVOX SHAPE DIVA - NEW RELEASE!!!

EYES: [ VelvetVue ] Melancolia Eyes and [ VelvetVue ] Melancolia Teardrops @SABBATH EVENT (april 21st - may 11)

BLUSH: [OTHER FACES] Juna Blush [LeL EvoX] - STORE and MARKETPLACE

HAIR: [All Divas] Bombom Hair

NAILS, RINGS AND EARRINGS: LIVIA // Adora Set 

OUTFIT: REED - ROSALIE - Exclusive @Dollholic (April/2024)

POSE: B(u)Y ME: Spring Emotions . SF . @Uber Event 
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Sam Garrett - Lost In The Moment

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário