quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2016

# 31 - Captivated!



One look and I'm done
One glance from your eyes and I'm captivated
The taste of your skin
The warmth of your hungry lips has me so taken

And I love the way you can make me dance
From miles away
When I'm with you I'm so sedated
I'm captivated by you.




BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria 
HAIR: Lamb. Dissolved Girl - GROUP GIFT 
EYESHADOW: [PUMEC]  - .:NASTYA:.-Eye Shadow - NATURAL 
LIPSTICK: alaskametro<3 THE FREE DOVE HUNT 08 ("Lipstain" lipstick) 
NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Mystic Memories @MBA FAIR 
TATTOO: [PU] Daffodils Leg Tattoo  @OUTLET SL 


SKIRT: Day Dreamer - Wilding Skirt Brown  @ We <3 Role-Play 
JEWELLS: Wicca's Wardrobe - Elowen Gacha Set @ The Gacha Garden 




I'm captivated by you! XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário