quarta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2016

# 45 - You are my fetish


Fetish
Linen, lace, whips and chains
Ready to meow when you say my name
Latex boots, bustier
Sexy dominatrix, feel the pain

You're the best that I ever had
My driver just gotta have
Oh, I want you, want you so bad
'Cause you're my
Fetish




BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Annie  
LIPSTICK: :::Revelation::: lips 2B Matte catwa  @MARKETPLACE
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR THEA 
TATTOO: .::Supernatural::. Sharon Tattoo

LINGERIE: Wicca's Wardrobe - Vera Lingerie [Leather Black]  
SHOES: G&D Shoes Scarlet Black 
GLOVES: *PROMAGIC* Slutty - Golves (Black) @GATCHA

PIERCING: .::Supernatural::. Dermal Piercing
BLINDFOLD: Obscure Fetish Blindfold BLACK
BACK BELT: -SECRETS- Spiked Belt and Pasties - Gold 




Abusing their power of seduction and perform all their fetishes! xoxo


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário