domingo, 14 de agosto de 2016

# 35 - Queen of my Castle



I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne
That's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne
That's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut
Straight for the castle!


BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria 
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Bella  @ HAIRLOGY AUGUST 
NAILS: KC* Nail HUD No.03 [Camellia Peal Nail BLACK] 
EYESHADOW: .:Glamorize:. Minikit 4 Eyes  @MARKETPLACE 
LIPSTICK: ~Shiny Stuffs ~ Black Lips Halloween Gift @MARKETPLACE 



OUTFIT: [Etchaflesh] Nightwish Idris Trenchette 
BOOTS: Wicca's Wardrobe - Fleur Boots  @ GENRE (Starts on the 15th of August) 



CROWN: .::Supernatural::. Annie Black EXCLUSIVE  @Enchantment (August 13 to 31) 
RING: (Yummy) 4 Elements Ring @ We <3 Role-Play 

CHAIR: Purple Poses + Me - Baroque Chair  @ Collabor88 


Do not let shut you and will always be the queen of your castle !!! xoxo 





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário