segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2016

#50 - Step By Step





"Step by step
Bit by bit
Stone by stone
Brick by brick

Step by step
Day by day
Mile by mile
Go your own way

And this old road is rough and ruined
So many dangers along the way
So many burdens might fall upon me
So many troubles that I have to face

But I won't let my spirit fail me
But I won't let my spirit go
Until I get to my destination
I'm gonna take it slow
Because I'm taking it..."



BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara

HEAD: CATWA Head Tumble

HAIR: >TRUTH< Hair Vixen 

EYES: IKON Hope Eyes - Moor

NECKLACE: FINESMITH April Chain Necklace

NAILS: KARACTER - ELLA Nails GIFT 1L

CARDIGAN: [EN] Cardigan Off Shoulder Black @GOT HUNT

SHIRT: JUNES Elira Shirt 

PANTS: [EN] Pants Skinny Jeans Bright Blue @GOT HUNT

SHOES: [KOMAND] Authority Platform Hells @THE SLAY ROOM MONTHLY EVENT

LOCATION: Comhar - Free Public Photo Studio, Garden and Caves



::: SEE DETAILS :::




Don't give up
You've got to hold on to what you've got
Don't let the bad things get to you
And never forget that you can get to do whatever you want!
See You Later, Girls
Kisses for All!
A.Q







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário