quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016

#32 - I'm Walkin Out Front






"Just gimme you, just gimme you
Just gimme you, that's all I wanna do
And if what they say is true
If it's true, I won't get mad at you
I may talk a lot of stuff
Guaranteed, I can back it up
I think I'mma call your bluff
Hurry up, I'm walkin' out front

Uh huh see me in the spot like
'Ooh I love your style
Uh huh show me what you got
Cuz I don't wanna waste my time!"


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara

HEAD: GENESIS LAB Head Lilith 2.0

HAIR: TRUTH Hair Ximena

EYES: IKON Hope Eyes - Fjord

EARS: Unisex [MANDALA] Simple Ears Hutuu

JEWELRY SET: FINESMITH Natali copper set

MACK UP: < NOVA >  Charlotte Eyeshadow in Marketplace

OUTFIT: YM SHOP Azura Outfit @OUTLET SL SALES ROOM

PANTS: [EN] Pencil Pants with Lace Mesh in Marketplace

LOCATION: Paris Je T'aime



*SEE DETAILS*




Hurry up girls, and are always in front!
Kisses for All!
A.Q



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário