quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2016

#53 - Madness


Mad mad mad
I
I can't get these memories out of my mind
And some kind of madness
Is starting to evolve, mm
And I
I tried so hard to let you go
But some kind of madness
Is swallowing me whole
Yeah

BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Annie  
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 
HAIR: -LaViere- Amanda  Greyscale 
NAILS: LIVIA::Sail Blue Nail Appliers - [May2016 GG]
EYESHADOW: Deesses Boutique: CATWA - Wintery eyeshadow set 
TATTOO: THIS IS WRONG Treelove tattoo EXCLUSIVE  @ VIRTUAL SECRETS SALES ROOM 

OUTFIT: [[ Masoom ]]  Elvina MM exclusive gown @MIDNIGHT MADNESS EXCLUSIVE (Dates : September 3- 4 ONLY!!!!) 
SHOES: #BS Ankle Heels [black] @VIRTUAL SECRETS SALES ROOM 

RINGS: =Zenith= Boho Ring (Flower) AND =Zenith=Boho Ring (Tear)  - GROUP GIFT!!! (Group free)

POSE: ! ::M E O W  P O S E S:: Naughty Girl Pose Pack & Paddle 

LOCATION: Studio



And I tried so hard to let you go, But some kind of  midnight madness Is swallowing me whole!!! 
Two days of madness and many wonderful prizes !!!! Let's participate???? xoxo