quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2016

#60 - Lost In The Echo




Test my will, test my heart
Let me tell you how the odds gonna stack up
Y’all go hard, I go smart
How’s that working out for y'all in the back, huh?
I’ve seen that frustration
Been crossed and lost and told no
And I’ve come back unshaken
Let down and lived and let go

So you can let it be known
I don’t hold back, I hold my own
I can’t be mapped, I can’t be cloned
I can’t C-Flat, it ain’t my tone
I can’t fall back, I came too far
Hold myself up and love my scars
Let the bells ring wherever they are
‘Cause I was there saying



Felipe Herberg wear: 

BODY: TMP Mesh body 

HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Paul 

EYES: AVI-GLAM Celestial Eyes - Mocha 

HAIR: DURA The 3th year Anniverssary hair Black (old gift) 

HOODIE: HOT FUSS "Bjorn" Hoodie - Naturals - MALE 

PANTS: [PUMPKIN] Skintight pants  

SOCKS: [VALE KOER] Thermal Socks TMP (GIFT) 



Lucianna Emerald wear:

BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 

HEAD: CATWA HEAD - Annie  

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

EYESHADOW: Arte - Catwa Applier - Parisienne Eyeshadow set 01 

HAIR: * Stelloane Lorette hair

NAILS: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Designer Series 09 

HOODIE: Hot Fuss "Bjorn" Hoodie - Pastels - FEMALE 

PANTS: *IW* Part of outfit Sava in White 

SNEAKERS: ::ROC:: Sneaker! Pastel 

SOCKS: "mignon." -little doll cafe. knee high socks. 



POSE: THE POSE SHOP Brocycle//MOH7 (old gift)  

LOCATION: Ironwood Hills   


You can tell 'em all now. Don't back up. Don't back down. Don't fold up and  don't bow. Don't roll over. Don't know how. Don't care where the enemies are. Can't be stopped all I know go hard. Won't forget how I got this far ... XOXO  F.B. AND L.E. 





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário