quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

#74 - Someday


Goodbye
Should be sayin' that to you by now, shouldn't I?
Layin' down the law that I live by
Well maybe next time

I've got a thick tongue
Brimming with the words that go unsung
Simmer then the burn for a someone
A wrong one

And I tell myself to let the story end
My heart will rest in someone else's hand
My 'why not me? ' philosophy began
And I say

Ooh, how'm I gonna get over you?
I'll be alright, just not tonight
Someday, oh I wish you'd want me to stay
I'll be alright
Just not tonight
Someday


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 
HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 
EYES: .kosmetik Faded Eyes.mixed 
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Zoella
NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Tropical Daze 
EYESHADOW: .euphoric ~Smokey Eyeshadow& Lashes Mihrimah Series 
LIPSTICK: Supernatural::. Eva Lips 

DRESS: DE Designs - Nancy Dress 
SHOES: ishara shop - PENTAGON - PART OF IRUN MODEL 3  @OUTLET SALES ROOM 
BAG: Rowne.Buckett Leather Bag  - Group Gift 

EARRINGS: [LAKSHMI] GIFT Cosmo 4th Annivasary  @COSMOPOLITAN 
WATCH: MadPea Turbo 12000 Watch  - Group Gift 





Someday... Someday.... XOXO 








    

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário