domingo, 25 de setembro de 2016

#89 - Dancing on my own



Somebody said you got a new friend
Does she love you better than I can?
There's a big black sky over my town
I know where you at, I bet she's around
Yeah I know it's stupid
But I just got to see it for mysel

So far away, but still so near
(The lights go on, the music dies)
But you don't see me, standing here
(I just came to say goodbye)

I'm in the corner watching you kiss her
I'm givin' it my all, but I'm not the girl you're takin' home
I keep dancin' on my own
(I keep dancin' on my own)

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 
HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Ami - SALE!!!! 100l$ @MARKETPLACE 
NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Brown  @Applique (Sept 23 - Oct 7, 2016) 

EYESHADOW: ::DS:: Marrakesh Eyeshadow  @THE SLEEK EVENT 
LIPSTICK: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette 




DRESS: #bubble - Layla Mint Green Lace Gown 

SHOES: phedora. Malena heels 

EARRINGS: MG - Earrings - Flutterby Heart - GROUP GIFT !!! 

NECKLACE: ~Tantalum~ Mukul Necklaces*.  @The Black Dot Project -11th September - 4th October- 

RINGS: PROMAGIC - Shyla Gacha - RINGS 3 AND 4 Silver @Shiny Shabby - GATCHA!! 

BRACELETS: Ninety - Infinitum  bracelet Mesh 

POSE: //elephante poses// Shimmer @Oneword Event 




LOCATION:  The Touch Photo&Decor 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Does she love you better than I can?
(I just came to say goodbye)
I keep dancin' on my own
XOXO






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário