sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2016

#85 - No one can be just like me any way


I know that I'm running out of time
(I want it all)
And I'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off
I want it on
And I'm walking on a wire, trying to go higher
Feels like I'm surrounded by clowns and liars
Even when I give it all away
(I want it all)

We came here to run it, run it, run it
We came here to run it, run it, run it

Just like fire, burning up the way
If I could light the world up for just one day
Watch this madness, colorful charade
No one can be just like me any way
Just like magic, I'll be flying free
I'mma disappear when they come for me
I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?
No one can be just like me any way
Just like fire, uh

And people like to laugh at you
Cause they are all the same
(mm, mm)
See I would rather we just go our different way
Than play the game
And no matter the weather, we can do it better
You and me together forever and ever
We don't have to worry about a thing about a thing

We came here to run it, run it, run it


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 
HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Louisa 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Fall Cutouts @Secret Code Gift
(Sept 14 - Sept 30, 2016) 
How to Use The Code:
    - Go to the main store
    - Locate the  Secret Code Vendor on the pillar near the Bargain wall.
    - Say the code in general chat making sure to use the /13 as that is the chat channel the vendor listens on. If you do not it will not give you the gift. 
    - You should get the gift :)
    - You may share the code with others if you wish but please don't post the actual secret code on blogs or social media of any kind.
Gift codes will randomly be given throughout the year! Enjoy!
Remember the code only works for a limited time so don't miss out!
------- The Code--------
 /13 pumpkin spice
 Valid Dates: Sept 14 - 30, 2016

EYESHADOWS: A.Kouly Eyeline #15 @MARKETPLACE 
LIPSTICK: Catwa .::Supernatural::. Eva Lips 

DRESS: [WellMade] Mel Outfit 
SHOES: Le Fashion Whore - Blossom Pumps - Megapack  @OutletSL Sales Room 
JEWELS: Baubles! by Phe LanaSets 

RABBIT: The Secret Store - Little Rabbit - Aime & NomNoms 


POSE: *PosESioN* Little Crazy 3

Scene credits - see in The Touch Photo&Decor  

We came here to run it, run it, run it!!!! xoxo






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário