quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2020

#275 - Hear My Train A Comin'

Well, I wait around the train station
Waitin' for that train
Waitin' for the train, yeah
Take me home, yeah
From this lonesome place
Well, now a while lotta people put me down a lotta changes
My girl had called me a disgrace

Dig
The tears burnin'
Tears burnin' me
Tears burnin' me
Way down in my heart
Well, you know it's too bad, little girl,
it's too bad
Too bad we have to part (have to part)



STYLE CARD

HAIR: Exile - Drive Fast - Natural Fusion
NAILS: Voodoo -  Strange Summer Black Nails @Salon 52 (Open til June 9th)  
EYESHADOW: WILD Makeup Studio Couture Variation Eyeshadows @The Makeover Room - Exclusive!
LIPSTICK: LIVIA // Lovely Red & Berry Lipstick 

OUTFIT: YoU by GeMyles: Rebecca Knit Stripes Dress and Boots @Girls Heaven July Event
EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: VARSITY / ISIS SET @MIIX EVENT (Open 30th June) - Exclusive!
LEG CHAIN: .::Supernatural::. Britt Leg Chain 


THE VAPING APPARATUS AND POSE: The Owl. Let 's blow off Steam. - Gacha!



Waitin' for the train, yeah ... XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário