sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2020

#276 - Butterfly

And I ain't gonna lie
'Cause your loving gets me high
So to keep you by my side
There's nothing that I won't try
Butterflies in her eyes and the looks to kill
Time is passing
And I'm asking, could this be real
'Cause I can't sleep
I can't hold still
The only thing I really know
Is she got sex appeal
I can feel



STYLE CARD

HEAD: CATWA HEAD Freya 
SKIN: --- PUMEC - RARE  3 SKIN SET - (June / September)  --- Gacha!
EYES: Insol: 'Natura collection' #1 - 'Apple' - Gacha!
HAIR: rezology Bunny (mesh hair)
NAILS: LIVIA // Mix It Polish // Floral 
Includes Mix It Polish (For LIVIA's Mix It Bento Nails Ballerina & Pointed - sold separately)
BLUSH: Piscot Beauty - SunBurn Blush @Summer Time Fair

BIKINI: [Hexed] Beach Bum Bikini - New Release!

POSE: [B.G] Alexa Pose Set


BUTTERFLY: *Birth* 'Animated Butterfly'  - Free stuff at Birth time!!!
Fun little animated butterfly where the wings flap. Hand version with animation for the little creature to sit peacefully on your finger. Also comes with head and a version coded to move around randomly.


LOCATION: Frogmore 

I can feel ...






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário