quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2020

#279 - Where am I going?

#279 - Where am I going?

It's all about the lies I've told
It's all about the love I wannna to hold
It's all about my heart that I lost tonight
It's all about the dreams I've had
It's all about life and death
It's all about my fears I left behind

Where am I going?

I almost lost my mind
In these circles spinning round
Where's my home?
I think I lost my mind
In something that I can't found



STYLE CARD

HAIR: TRUTH Lela - Multitone 1

NAILS: LIVIA // Mix It Ballerina Nails (Maitreya) - New Release!
▪ Includes Mix It Polish (For LIVIA's Mix It Bento Nails Ballerina & Pointed). Ballerina nails will only work with Ballerina Polish HUD's. Pointed nails will only work with Pointed Polish HUD's.
♦ LIVIA "Mix It" bento nails are compatible with:
    ✔ SLINK Dynamic Bento Hands
    ✔ MAITREYA Bento Hands
    ✔ BELLEZA Bento Hands
    ✔ TONIC Bento Hands (Curvy & Fine Beauty)
    ✔ eBODY Bento Hands (Fine & Curvy)
    ✔ TUTY Female Bento Hands
    ✔ SIGNATURE Alice Bento Hands

EYESHADOW: ~Meow Meow~ Darling Eyeshadow Bom - Available Mainstore and Marketplace
What is included? - 10 Eyeshadows tattoos layers and 10 Eyeshadows Universal layers


DRESS: ::AMF:: Blair Dress @Audacity Event

NECKLACE: //.VoluptasVirtualis - Sana Necklace -

POSE: [Bubble.Gum] Momo Pose Set

BACKGROUND: MINIMAL - January Group Gift 2020


Where am I going? I don´t know... but I´ll find.... Xoxo!!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário