sábado, 18 de julho de 2020

#286 - You have my heart

You have my heart
And we´ll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you´ll still be my star
Baby, ´cause in the dark
You can´t see shiny cars
And that´s when you need me there
With you I´ll always share

Because....

When the sun shines, we´ll shine together
Told you I´d be her forever
Said I´ll always be a friend
Took an oath I´ma stick it out ´til the end


If you can, and want to, listen to the song above by viewing the post ... it is very sensual.


STYLE CARD

HAIR: Exile:: Temptress - 7 @The Epiphany - Gacha

EYESHADOW: Voodoo -  Miami Shadows @Flourish Sales Studio (on July 23rd)

LIPSTICK: *****Mimmi Store Collection #Lipglass Gloss

LINGERIE: {LaPerla} - Shyla Lingerie - New Release!

EARRINGS: LIVIA // Palm Earrings @Gems By. UniK (July 22 - Aug 12 2020)



POSE: FOXCITY. Lolita Bento Pose Set @The Saturday Sale - 75L$

PHOTO BOOTH: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Flutter (Blush & Red) @The Saturday Sale - 75L$

You have my heart...´til the end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário