sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2020

#285 - I wanna get reckless

Eyes, I’m missing mine
Think I need to help you
I’m gonna try
Cute as hell baby, hotter than flames
Wanna burn together in a million ways

Now let me take the lead
Know you wanna play with me
Got secrets you might wanna see
You might wanna see, you might wanna

I know I’m not gonna regret this
Wanna get reckless
Put you to the test, yeah
I know I’m not gonna regret this
I wanna get reckless



STYLE CARD

SKIN: ~Meow Meow~ Skin head & body BOM Miranda 
HAIR: [monso] My Hair - Miyeon /Mixed

SHIRT: OPOPOP ! Mesh Sweatshirt KACEY & AddOn Badges
PANTS: Gaia - Flo Denim Jeans NAVY @EQUAL10

EARRINGS: Iso Darling - Pride Earrings
BRACELETS: LeLoup~ Unity Bracelet Fatpack @Audacity Event


BACKDROP: MINIMAL - What Cloud - May Group Gift 2020


I wanna get reckless!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário