terça-feira, 7 de julho de 2020

#278 - Leave Out All The Rest

I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen 'cause no one else cared
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear
What am I leaving when I'm done here?

So, if you're asking me, I want you to know

When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind
Some reasons to be missed
And don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest



STYLE CARD

HEAD: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face - GIFT

BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) (1.2.1)

SHAPE: . OH! - Haru - genus head Strong face gift - bento shape - 5L$!!!

SKIN: RAMILLA. - Alya Skin (Genus) BoM Fullbody Appliers @Miix Event

HAIR: no.match_ ~ NO_COMPROMISE ~ GROUP GIFT!!

NAILS: .::GO::. Stilleto Nails Talk @Girls Heaven Event 

DRESS: [ICEWERK] Alexis Shirt Dress @Girls Heaven Event 

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Betina Necklace



FURNITURE: Bloom! - Butterfly Couch Green @Girls Heaven Event



XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário