quarta-feira, 15 de julho de 2020

#282 - Leave (Get Out)

I've been waiting all day for ya babe.
So won't ya come and sit and talk to me
And tell me how we're gonna be together always.
Hope you know when it's late at night.
I Hold on to my pillow tight.
And think of how you promised me forever.
(I never thought that anyone)
Could make me feel this way
(Now that you're here boy all I want)
Is just a chance to say

Get Out, (leave) right now,
It's the end of you and me
It's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone
'Cause I know about her (who) and I wonder (why) how I bought all the lies
You said that you would treat me right but you was just a waste of time (waste of time)



Lucianna wears:

SHAPE AND SKIN:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZOMER PECAN @WIP Event (July 2nd - 22nd)
EYES: Baw Waw! Mika Eyes 
HAIR: Moon. Hair // - Brunettes - Twirl - NEW!
NAILS: LIVIA // Mix It Polish & Appliers // Renewal 
 Includes Mix It Polish (For LIVIA's Mix It Bento Nails Ballerina & Pointed)
 Also includes traditional nail appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, & Omega
LIPSTICK: ~Meow Meow~ Nuance lipsticks BOM 10 colors 

DRESS: Insomnia Store - Shy Glam Dress @COSMOPOLITAN
SHOES: .:KC:. MINNESOTA Heels 
NECKLACE: LeLoup ~ Neckrail Fatpack


Deives wear:

SHAPE AND SKIN: Not Found - Martin Skin Medium (Lelutka) @ACCESS
FACIAL HAIR: ((Mister Razzor)) Gabriel Facial Hair @ACCESS
HAIR: Modulus - Cole Hair - Gift

SHIRT: VARSITY/ STEPHANO SHIRT @The Men and Woman Jail Event (July 8th to 28th)
PANTS: not so bad . mesh . LENY denim pants . bleach 
SNEAKERS: Phedora ~ Pablo sneakers UNISEX ~30 C. @ACCESS
NECKLACE: MIDNA - Chuck Necklace


POSE:  The Owl. Dreams Come True Together

BACKDROP: [ isuka ] get out backdrop

XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário