quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2022

#316 - Till It Happens To You


I know what I said

Was heat of the moment
But theres a little truth in
between the words we've spoken
Its a little late now to fix the heart thats broken
Please dont ask me where I'm going
Cuz I dont know
No I dont know anymore
It used to feel like heaven
Used to feel like may
I used to hear those violins playing our strings like a symphony
Now they've gone away
Nobody wants to face the truth
But you wont believe what love can do
Till it happens to you

STYLE CARD  Cheeky WOW Event (7th-25th)

SKIN: tres beau x lelutka evox - vanessa skin 

HAIR: Exile -  Gemma

EYES: .lovelysweet. May Eyes *EXCLUSIVE & NEW* @Cheeky WOW Event 
Lelutka and omega HUDs + BOM layers

MAKEUP: .lovelysweet. Sakura Makeup set @Cheeky WOW Event 
for Lelutka EvoX only - BOM includes eyemakeup + lip stains (all BOM)

TATTOO: ArTattoo Shadow Cats @Cheeky WOW Event 
Omega Applier and BOM

OUTFIT: (TheSissyBar) Aloha Tank Set - Pink - @Cheeky WOW Event

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Ciara Necklace 

BACKDROP: .::IDK::. Simple life photobooth - GIFT

POSE: [piXit] iPortrait - i8 - F8

No. I dont know anymore... - Lucianna Emerald


Inspiration Song: Corinne Bailey Rae - Till It Happens To You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário