sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2022

#327 - Apologize

 


I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothing new, yeah
I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue, and you say
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you, but I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
It's too late

STYLE CARD

HAIR: Opale . Dana Hair 
MAKE UP: *Booty's Beauty* [Lel Evo X BOM] Mi Gata Makeup @25L Tuesday
HIGHLIGHTER: Mimmi Collection #Sakura Highlighter_Lelutka @99Sale - 99L$
OUTFIT: .Aitne. Perla top and skirts  @The Inithium Event 
JEWELRY: MAJESTY X COLD - D Flame Diamond Necklace, Earrings and Bracelets [Gold & SIlver] @99Sale - Sold separately - 99L$
POSE: ..:: Le Fleur ::.. Fernanda Pose Pack @SoKawaii Sundays - 65L$

It's too late ... Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration: Timbaland - Apologize ft. OneRepublic


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário