quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2022

#320 - Living in the moment

 

So I just let go of what I know I don't know
And I know I'll only do this by
Living in the moment
Living my life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
With peace in my heart
Peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going, I'm already home
I'm living in the moment

STYLE CARD

Cheeky WOW Event + LovelyLace and GT - Creative Design
THEM. Event x .lovelysweet., :.Starlight Apparel.: and Holy City  (Starts 13th July) 
SHAPE: Shape Me - Vanessa Avalon Head EvoX Shape
SKIN: *Guapa - Cindy Skin (LELUTKA EVOX) 
EYES: .lovelysweet. Kirke Eyes New & Exclusive @THEM.Event
includes 2 HUDs for Lelutka & Omega + BOM layers
HAIR: DOUX - Alori hairstyle @Equal10
TATTOO: Holy City - Immortalis Tattoo Set @THEM.Event
BIKINI: LovelyLace - Bikini Splash @Cheeky WOW Event
EARRINGS: :.  Starlight Apparel  .:  Fecker! - Earrings with HUD @THEM.Event
RINGS *elise* - Jewelry - Truth BENTO rings 
PIERCING: - Secrets - Kristeen Dermals - Gold 
SHOWER: GT-Creative Design - Tiki Shower GT w. INM @Cheeky WOW Event

Living in the moment!!!! XOXO -  Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration: Jason Mraz - Living In The Moment


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário