terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2022

#318 - Spending my time

 

Spending my time
Watching the days go by
Feeling so small, I stare at the wall
Hoping that you think of me too
I'm spending my time
I try to call, but I don't know what to tell you
I leave a kiss on your answering machine
Oh, help me please
Is there someone who can make me
Wake up from this dream?

STYLE CARD

†PROFANE Fair Event†
• Open on the 27th at 4:00 p.m. SLT.
• Round closing on the 16th at 9:00 a.m. SLT.

SKIN: L'Etre - Yejun Skin [Tone 05] [Lelutka HD]

HAIR: RAON Hair// Polina Hairbase + addons Essencials @†PROFANE Fair Event†

OUTFIT: SLC Outfit Hot Style Girl @†PROFANE Fair Event†

BED: ~FetishLife~ Giving it Rough Bed @†PROFANE Fair Event†

Is there someone who can make me wake up from this dream? - Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration: Roxette – Spending My Time (Official Video) [Remastered ℗ 2021]


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário